Saturday 1 December 2012

Fashion is Rubbish!





So here are some of the shots following yesterday's 2nd Fashion is Rubbish photoshoot. This time, I used 4 different models, and I think it worked really well. Lesley wasn't modelling this time, so she could concentrate full time on making the amazing costumes you see the girls wearing, all out of bin bags and egg trays!
Models: Beccy Kelly, Laura Hughes, Simone Marr and Hollie Lynch.

I used the same MUA as last time, and introduced 2 new girls who wanted to learn, they brought some awesome tips and ideas to the table and both worked really hard to get the look I wanted.

I can't decide which shoot I think worked the best. I feel confident that I've explored different routes of rubbish and their "Wearability" (Yeah, a new Sarah word there! ;) ) and I love the colours that we've managed to experiment with.

That's all for now, I'll update with more later! <3 

- Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment