Monday 12 November 2012

Changing Bokeh





Here are some examples of my attempting to change the "Bokeh".
I can't really explain bokeh properly myself, so I'll find someone else to do it for me..
"In photography, bokeh is the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur in out-of-focus areas of an image"
Thanks to Wikipeda for the information!

Anyway, this is my attempt of Bokeh, I bought some pink ball fairy lights and decided I was going to give it a bash, since everyone else could. I know my pictures aren't that great at the moment, they're simple, and only showing the out of focus lights. But I think this works. I decided that I was going to try this before putting it in a shot with something else. I have some ideas how to make this work in other aspects of shoots, but I wanted to learn how to do this before anything else.

I'd love to hear any comments or opinions if you have them, if you do have some negative comments, please do say them constructively, don't just say "thats bad" if you do think so, please tell me how I could improve.

Thanks for looking!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment