Wednesday 14 November 2012

"Fashion is Rubbish"







These are the images that I've taken from the shoot today. It's for my Personal Project which I've entitled "Fashion is Rubbish" the concept stems from the rubbish quality clothing we are wearing in today's time. I decided I wanted models wearing clothing made from materials we'd consider "Rubbish!".

I had a wonderful team backing me, I can't thank them enough for making the shoot go seamlessly and made it extremely fun. Trying out new ideas, helping the models pose, and the most fun part, throwing scraps of comic book at poor Lesley!
I am hoping that these will look beautiful in my book which I am planning on releasing for this, keep an eye out!


Thanks guys!

www.facebook.com/sarahgibsonphotography

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment