Wednesday 2 May 2012

Competitions!


The past couple of months, I've been working on my Freelance assignment for University. Which entails us to enter our work into Competitions!
I've become really interested in entering competitions, as I feel it holds a certain excitement... The submission, the wait... Could it be you who is the winner?

 The following 3 Photographs were submitted to the "Garden & Leisure" Photography competition. The entrants are allowed to enter 3 photographs that will be judged and placed in a calendar if they win.

Once I read the terms and conditions, I thought these were the 3 photographs that would fit in perfectly with the theme.

The closing date is 1st July, so I've not heard anything back yet!


This Photograph has been entered into 2 competitions.
Firstly the "Lavenderworld" Landscape Photography competition,  which as the name states, is a competition dedicated to Landscape photographs. The closing date for this assignment is 30th September, so I have quite a while until this one closes, Boo!



This shot has also been entered into the "Take the Stage with David Beckham" Which I would actually love to win!
Apparently the photograph didn't have to be a portrait, it only had to be a photograph that you had "Poured your heart and soul into"
This competition is a vote one aswell as a judged one, so as soon as I'm sent the link to my entry, I will post it here, incase anyone would like to vote on it!
The closing date for this competition is 20th May, so I'll again post any information once thats closed.
http://www.photographycompetitions.net/2012/04/take-the-stage-with-david-beckham/


Hoping to enter more competitions during the summer, some of them National and some of them International. I'm hoping to have some success, as I can put any wins or nominations on my professional photography CV, which would look rather nice!

Second year is almost over... Time is flying too fast!

-Sarah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment